Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderful Blog Neighbors

Because I think I have the most awesome blog neighbors I wanted to share some with you. Each Wednesday I will post one of my blog neighbors and hope you will drop by their blog for a visit. You don't have to follow them or even leave a comment (though that would be nice). Just stop by and check them out. Who knows you might like them so much they become your neighbor too!


Frugal Queen is one blog I make sure to read every day. She is the most frugal person I know and boy can she squeeze a coin! Right now she is doing a Stoptober where she isn't spending any money but honestly she does this almost every month anyway. She stands in a rubber tub when she showers to save her water for flushing the toilet. She and her hubby never purchase lunch out during the work week. She cooks meals to have leftovers for their lunch and they take tea or coffee from home. She also shares her wonderful recipes, craft ideas, and frugal make up tips. They pack their own drinks and snacks when going for a walk about. She can stretch a chicken into more meals than I could imagine. She is truly the Frugal Queen . Froogs has been invited to speak on the radio about her frugal lifestyle. You really should take the time to check her archives for frugal tips. She knows them all.  So go ahead.... pop on over..you really, really, will be glad you did if you are struggling with today's economy.

4 comments:

Carolyn Renee said...

I just LOVE Froogs!!!

MamaDragon said...

Thank you so much for your wednesday blog neighbors posts. I have really enjoyed each and every blog you have shared, and I feel like I am getting to 'meet' wonderful new people and learn so much each week.

PEA said...

Hi Peggy:-) I'm slowly getting back into blogging, have really missed it and visiting my dear bloggy friends. I need to read your past posts to find out what you've been up to...busy as usual I bet!!

Will go check out the Frugal Queen, she sounds like quite the inspiration for being frugal:-) xoxo

Betsy Adams said...

Hi There, We have a VERY busy weekend since my son is getting married..... Should be TERRIFIC.

That is neat to feature blog friends... I have met so many wonderful people through blogging. Hope to meet you someday.
Hugs,
Betsy