Thursday, March 21, 2013

Homemaker Ang on Wife Swap Show!


I don't usually watch these shows but tonight on ABC Wife Swap a fellow blogger and family will be on the show. Ang lives on a 40 acre farm and until a few months ago they lived completely off grid. No electric, no bathroom, cooking and heating with wood. Getting ice from the lake to use in their icebox. Homemaker Ang is a wonderful, sweet, Christian lady that handles more in a day than most of us do in a week. So tonight at 8PM EST tune in and see our blog neighbor and family change lives for a few days.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

OH My Goodness.... I would never ever do that... BUT--the person who will 'swap' with this woman will be in for a huge lifestyle change.

Can you imagine going from a life of luxury to living on a farm with no electricity, no bathroom, etc... YIPES...

Good Luck to her/them. I don't watch these types of shows --but I hope things work out well for them...

Hugs,
Betsy