Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'll Be Back

Sorry I haven't posted more adorable puppy pictures and they are adorable little things. I am finally doing the flower bed project for one of Williams customers. I have a small and big one in their front yard and 2 medium size in the back of which one will be made into a herb garden. I am having to get up extra early to feed and water before heading across town for the job and then make sure I stop working in time to hurry back across town to feed and water in the late afternoon. That only leaves evenings for my other chores and projects around here. I promise to be back in a couple of days with puppy and chick photos. Our incubator chicks are growing like weeds and eat like vultures! Running late....... Count those blessings!!

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

hope the job goes well. i know the days will fly...

A.K.W. said...

Sounds like you are a busy woman! Looking forward to the pictures.

Blessings,

Amy

amelia said...

Take your time Peggy. You make me tired!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Peggy, You don't have to apologize... We all have our very busy times... I do too... Blogging is FUN --but only when we have time for it...

Hope the 'job' goes well--and hope that your babies at home are okay when you are gone.

Hugs,
Betsy