Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Sure do miss my daddy. I was daddy's little girl. The only time he ever spanked me was when we were going home from Franklin to Brevard one foggy evening through Highlands. My sister and I were arguing in the back seat. Mother and daddy both ask us to stop but we didn't.  Daddy stopped right in the road and leaned over the front seat, picked me up popped my behind and did same with my sister. I was crying more because my dad spanked me then because it hurt. He taught me how to drive a stick shift,  how to change a tire, how to change the oil, and check water, etc on a car. He always called me punkin and if he used my name I knew I was in trouble. I am blessed to be loved by my family but there is just something special about a daddy's love. I love and miss you so much daddy. Everytime I see a white butterfly I am remibded you are watching over me.

No comments: