Thursday, October 6, 2011

Help


We are going to be helping our local Tractor Supply store with a Halloween event on the 22nd. There will be a contest for the best costume for animals and best costume for children. We will be giving the kids a hayride throughout the day. I need to come up with costume ideas for Rusty and Petro. Last year Rusty was a witch but this year I would like to have a theme for both of them. So put on your thinking cap. Leave a comment with your best idea. Don't make it too elaborate as I am not a good sewer. In case you don't know which is which; Rusty is the dog and Petro is the goat though they both think they are children.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest photos, Peggy! How nice to be helping out with hay rides - my sister was just recently telling me about a hay ride her friend's family provided when they were all young and how fun it was.
How about a cowboy and Indian for your two pets. You can google cowboy and Indian dog outfits to get some ideas. Best wishes!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Peggy... I like Mildred's idea (cowboy and Indian)... Whatever you choose, I'm sure they will be a huge hit!!!!! Be sure and show us some pictures...
Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Amy

Carole Burant said...

Hi sis, I just sent you an email with two costume ideas:-) I thought they were hilarious and easy to make. Love ya xoxo

Kelly said...

How cool! How about Petro as cookie monster and Rusty as a cookie?