Monday, July 16, 2012

NC Mountains!!

Arrived yesterday and spent the evening holding and getting to know my newest grandson Skyler. Early this morning I took Quintin and Raigun fishing before Quintin and Gabby head to FL for a week. This week will be a nice relaxing week with Megan, Skyler and Raigun. Melody and family are on vacation and Maggie is back in Tennessee working. But I am loving the nice cool weather and seeing the mountains. Sure have missed my NC mountains! Nothing planned for this week except relaxing,fishing with Raigun, holding Skyer, talking with Megan,catching up on my reading, and taking lots of pictures.  Next week catching up with the grands and Melody. I am so blessed!
                                                                                                                             

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

looks like fun!

A.K.W. said...

Enjoy your time with family!

Amy

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Peggy, I am SO happy for you... I know you will have a great time... Hope you are not worrying about your babies at home!!!! Just relax and enjoy yourself!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of that newest grandson.
Hugs,
Betsy