Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Small Break

Sorry for not posting my blog neighbor posts or any other post for that matter. Some very sad, stressful things are happening to one of my daughters and her family so my mind and heart have been there. I am also spending my last week with Harvey baking cookies and making candy for him to take home this weekend. One more craft fair Saturday with William playing Santa for the kids and pets and we will be done for the season. I will be back blogging Sunday with pics of Christmas decorations (where is that Christmas spirit this year?) and with plans to blog at least a small post every day. It's just been a busy stressful fall and holiday season. When you say your prayers tonight please say one for my daughter Melody and her beautiful family. May God be beside them as they find their way out of this storm. Don't forget to count your blessings and don't forget to love and enjoy your family every second. We never know what tomorrow brings.

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i do hope all will be well...

JMD said...

I will pray for Melody and her family. Hugs.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh Sweet Peggy, I am so sorry to hear about the problems with Melody and the family... I will keep them --and you--in my prayers... God Bless.
Hugs,
Betsy

Tracy Bruring said...

Peggy I am very sorry to hear of your daughter's problems. My heart goes out to her and all of those who love her and hurt for her. Peace to you all

J C said...

For your daughter and her family, I wish only love and light. And for you as well.

xoxo said...

Sorry to hear of difficulties in your family. My heart is with them.
Harvey has a tremendous smile!

Anonymous said...

Praying for each of you, especially Melody.