Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Simple Christmas Decorations

I have boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations but decided I like the simple decorations much better. More of a homestead Christmas look I guess. Went out in the woods and gathered some greenry, got out a few strands of lights, couple trees that have seen better years,few wreaths and ribbons, my vintage ice skates, and tiny sled and I was ready to decorate. William says the decorations make it look like a Hobbit house but I am okay with that. LOL No that isn't snow I just edited the photo to make me feel better.





6 comments:

Maple Lane said...

It's very pretty, Peggy. Maybe you will see snow in the mountains when you visit home. God bless you and your family this Christmas.

Carol OurSearsKitHome said...

Peggy,
I love the way you draped the door. It's got such a natural, not forced/symmetrical look to it. Looks wonderful.

Kelly said...

I love your decorations Peggy! The ice skates are adorable ☺ Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Betsy Adams said...

Very pretty, Peggy.... I love simple also although I still put out alot of memories... BUT--Christmas is just what we all make of it --whether it be simple or elaborate...
Hugs,
Betsy

carolina nana said...

Very nice,that first photo looks like it should be in a magazine,maybe Southern Living !!!
Blessings and Merry Christmas

Ruth Dixon said...

Simple is the way I am heading this year, and hopefully for many years to come. It just feels better. Your place looks amazing.