Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday's Wonderful Blog Neighbor

Still tracking out several times a night with my handy dandy flashlight checking the goats. Mammy looks really close to kidding but no baby goats yet. Meanwhile its Wednesday and time to share one of my blog neighbors with you. I think I have some pretty awesome ones and would love for you to check them out. You don't have to leave a comment (though it would be nice) and you don't have to follow them. Just a neighbor I enjoy in blog land and think you might too.

Today's blog neighbor is Sue from Our New Life in the Country.

She has a great sense of humor and you all know how I love that! She gardens, shares awesome recipes, shares her beautiful home and  decluttering ideas. Love reading about her animals and her life in the country. I think if you stop by and read some of her posts you will think she is a pretty awesome blog neighbor. When you stop by take a few moments to read several of her posts and if you have the time tell her I said hi.

No comments: