Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderful Blog Neighbor

 Because I think I have the most awesome blog neighbors I wanted to share some with you. Each Wednesday I will post one of my blog neighbors and hope you will drop by their blog for a visit. You don't have to follow them or even leave a comment (though that would be nice). Just stop by and check them out. Who knows you might like them so much they become your neighbor too!


 Today I want to share Lisa's blog; RandL's Homespun Life  Lisa had breast cancer and shared her journey with us from diagnosis,treatments, surgery, more treatments all the while keeping her faith and upbeat attitude. Lisa loves to garden, cook, sew, and do crafts. Some days I feel a pity party coming on and all I have to do is stop by Lisa's. She always finds the rainbow in the midst of the rain. Hope you stop by and visit her as I think you will find a warm welcome and feel right at home. 


2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

God bless her. hope she fully recovers!

Anonymous said...

May God bless her - I'll visit her and I want to wish you a blessed Thanksgiving, Peggy. Love you, Mildred