Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderful Blog Neighbor

I am blessed to have each of you for a blog neighbor. Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow and we all have so much to be thankful for I wanted to start early by saying I am thankful for you. When I started blogging in 2005 I never knew it would bring so many wonderful friends and blog neighbors. I have met some of you in person but even those I haven't yet I still consider dear friends. I am truly blessed to have you in my life. Wishing you a very blessed Thanksgiving and a wonderful, safe, holiday weekend. I am cooking all the Thanksgiving usual foods for my daughter Melody, her family, and Sissy, Jonathan, and Lily. It will be a loud, fun, crazy, holiday weekend here and I am going to enjoy every minute! The goats, chickens, turkey, geese, and ducks will all have pumpkin for treats tomorrow while the rabbits get carrots and the dogs get a nice big bone. Everyone and everything will have a full belly here on the homestead.... Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

carolina nana said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THE NC MOUNTAINS !!

TexWisGirl said...

happy thanksgiving to you, dearie!

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I am thinking of you this Thanksgiving and how lovely it would be to share a meal with you and enjoy your many critters.

Mary said...

Peggy,

Happy Thanksgivng, my friend. I'm blessed to have met you online and hope that one day we can meet in person.

Blessings,
Mary