Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderful Blog Neighbor (a day late)

 Because I think I have the most awesome blog neighbors I wanted to share some with you. Each Wednesday I will post one of my blog neighbors and hope you will drop by their blog for a visit. You don't have to follow them or even leave a comment (though that would be nice). Just stop by and check them out. Who knows you might like them so much they become your neighbor too! I am a day late posting this week. Please forgive me. I fell trying to get fall (fall- really lived up to its word LOL) decorations out and bruised my leg and twisted my knee. Thanks to my sweet neighbor I have a knee brace that makes walking without feeling like I am going to throw up from pain very much better. So back to regular scheduled posting after this day late post.
 Going Country 

is a blog that will have you laughing one day, and feeling like you have been there, done that, on other days. She is a mom to a toddler and a baby which keep her days very busy and also gives her lots of wonderful post material. Kristin is a newbie to country life but boy has she caught on quickly. When I am not laughing at some of the things her toddler has been up to I am oooing and awwwing over baby pics. Please stop by Kristin's blog and give her a read. Check out some of her older posts and see what a wonderful blessed life she has. 

2 comments:

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Thank you, Peggy. I'm not sure I can still claim newbie status, though, after six years. Maybe I should change the name of my site from Going to Gone.

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy, So sorry to hear about your knee. I know you can't take it easy but be careful and feel better very soon. I'll drop by Kristin's.