Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New To Me Laptop

Until tonight William and I have been sharing a laptop (his as my computer bit the dust couple years ago). Now I have a used but in excellent condition laptop and love it. I am having to learn my way around and I still have to move over my files,folders, pics, and some sites that I hadn't put in bookmarks or favorites yet. I am still wanting to get back to blogging every day as well as posting more frugal things going on around here, more animal stories, more projects I am planning, more gardening (veggies,herbs, and flowers). Just more homestead happenings in general. Thanks for still stopping by to visit. You will be seeing more of me!

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

congrats on your new set-up! that'll be nice to have your own again. :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Peggy, Hope you found things in good shape when you got home. I'm sure those animals missed the Mama-spoiling....

Congrats on the new laptop.. I know you will love it.

Hugs,
Betsy