Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday's Wonderful Blog Neighbor


  Because I think I have the most awesome blog neighbors I wanted to share some with you. Each Wednesday I will post one of my blog neighbors and hope you will drop by their blog for a visit. You don't have to follow them or even leave a comment (though that would be nice). Just stop by and check them out. Who knows you might like them so much they become your neighbor too!

Today I am choosing my blog neighbor Lots of Scotts  

Besides being a awesome mom, this lady always shows by example her faith and love in God. In 2004 she had preemie triplets and soon after coded. She almost lost her life but instead has cherished every minute of every day. When you visit her blog please scroll down to the posts about the families visit to Honduras where her husband was a visiting surgeon. She and the children visited orphanages and took toys and supplies. Each year her family tries to visit another country and help in any way they can. I hope you will stop by her blog and read of their wonderful adventure and this lady's wonderful faith.








No comments: